How could you not click on an article with the word shmaging in the title? I’m always looking for more motivation to keep me working toward my goal of running a marathon in December, so stumbling across an article like this is motivational gold!
Fountain of youth is a treadmill: Exercising on a treadmill for 45 minutes, three times a week, warded off the effects of premature aging in lab mice, a Canadian study shows.
Want more Fitness Blog?
- Wall-E scares me into working out - February 28th, 2011
- A gal with a plan - February 3rd, 2011
- Hello guilt monster - February 2nd, 2011
- Note to self: Don't meet famous designers with gym hair - January 26th, 2011
- No one can run for me - January 20th, 2011