Think fake eyelashes is only for the pros? False! With these easy-to-follow steps anyone can apply fake eyelashes, and keep in mind that practice makes perfect:
– Chose something flexible at a medium length.
– For beginners I’d recommend an overlapping fan pattern for the lashes.
– Make sure the eye makeup is completed with liner prior to lash application.
– Paint the band of the lashes black before applying to the eyes.
– Use Duo Adhesive to apply the lashes and use a thin amount, which should be about the same thickness as dental floss.
– Allow the adhesive approximately 12 seconds to become tacky before applying.
– Tilt your head back and keep your eyes open looking into a free standing mirror when applying lashes.
– Start in the outer corner and slowly pat the lashes down moving inwards.