Skip to content
Creative book display is the key to making your clutter look more interesting. Mary Bannet, owner of Just The Thing Interiors offers up these suggests for sprucing up your book collection.
- Cover all books with the same coloured paper to give them a more organized and streamlined look.
- Deviate from the standard library-style and try stacking books on a shelf instead.
- Place other items on your bookshelves, such as plants to break the space up.
- Use an old music stand to display a favourite book.
- Stack books under tables or use them to prop up something, like a lamp or vase.