In the span of a week, E and I have:
- Nailed down how we’re gonna do the wedding cake thingy
- FINALLY found a wedding band that works with my crazy, jaggedy, most awesome e-ring. Who knew it would be so hard to find a w-ring that looks good on its own AND with an e-ring?
- Discovered that sake bottles were the answer to my centrepiece dilemna. Eff you, vases.
- Tasted our food
- Settled on makeup that I like – no easy feat!
- Selected music for each group walking down the aisle. It involves one movie soundtrack, one classic, and good old fashioned children’s songs.
Who’s a productive bride!? THIS GAL. Thank you, long weekends.
I’m officially at the 60-day mark. Shit’s getting real.