One study found that low levels of vitamin D are associated with feeling tired, depressed, foggy minded, low, and have trouble sleeping, which many Canadians can relate to. I take a daily vitamin D supplement myself, and I thought since it has done more than a world of good for me (nutritionally and otherwise) – that I’d provide you with some information so you can make an informed decision on whether you’re vitamin D deficient as well as how you can get more in your diet.
Please note: Always consult with a certified healthcare practitioner before starting any new health regimen or self-dosing.
Want more Health Blog: Stressed Desserts?
- Homemade Chocolate Truffles - December 10th, 2010
- Stressed Desserts: What Are Antioxidants, and Why Do You Need Them? - September 3rd, 2010
- Steph's FAMOUS Spiced Nut recipe - April 30th, 2010
- Stressed Desserts: Chocolate-Chili Cookie Recipe - March 25th, 2010
- Stressed Desserts: 12 cures for the winter blues - February 24th, 2010