I think I am naturally a very lazy person but some days it terrifies me to think that the writers of Wall-E aren’t far from the truth. I have a sedentary desk job, transportation is a pretty sedentary activity, and then when I get home if I don’t workout then I’m sitting. Think about how much sitting the average person with a desk job does, it’s terrifying!
I’ve briefly considered getting a standing desk but I think I’d just end up giving up and working from my couch. Does anyone have advise for getting more exercise into my day rather than just my standard workout time?
Want more Fitness Blog?
- Aging shmaging! Problem solved. - March 7th, 2011
- A gal with a plan - February 3rd, 2011
- Hello guilt monster - February 2nd, 2011
- Note to self: Don't meet famous designers with gym hair - January 26th, 2011
- No one can run for me - January 20th, 2011